There is a research that if you don’t get food for four to five days, then you still have a better chance of surviving if you still had water. And then there are some of us who don’t drink water at all and that can lead to many diseases. According to water tank manufacturers in UAE, it is high time that we save water because water is decreasing fast in the world and the world can lead to apocalypse if water vanishes.
If you want water to remain fresh and germs and save water at the same time, then we suggest that you contact the best steel tank manufacturers in UAE. It will also keep your water cool. There are researchers and scientists who are working day and night to make sure that they convert dirty water into drinkable water and it should be save. If you are doing something similar, then we suggest that you keep reading some amazing facts about water.
- If you are looking for the freshest water in the world then you will have to dig down a lot because 30 percent of the world’s freshest water is in the ground.
- When we go for a hike, we feel too much thirsty but don’t use snow just like that as water, make sure to boil it and strain it because 1.7 percent of the frozen water in not drinkable.
- United States seems to do everything more than required because it is estimated, roughly, that the country uses 400 billion gallons of water in a day. But most of this water is used for thermoelectrical power production. This means that even if you take out what thermoelectrical power production uses, an average U.S. citizen uses 100,000 gallons of water in a year.
- Water is the most soluble substance because in water, you can dissolve almost any kind of chemical and almost anything.
- If you want your soda cans to get chilled quickly, then put the soda can in ice and put salt on the ice, it will cool faster. It actually works!
- In the farm, almost 6800 gallons of water is required to grow food for a family of four persons.
- A pint of beer has 20 gallons of water in it.